BLE Comunnication

Hello everyone, I need a library identical with CurieBLE but compatible with the mega arduino ...
more necessarily only for the Client / Master .. because I want to store data from a slave already with the characteristics predefined.
Can someone help?
thank you :slight_smile:

The Arduino Mega doesn't have a BLE interface onboard. So i'm sure you forgot to provide some information we need to help you.

You would need to add a BLE module, one that allows you to create your own services and characteristics. Something like the RN4870/1 or similar.

I have not checked but I think it unlikely there will be a library and certainly not one that is similar to the one for the CurieBLE.

pylon:
The Arduino Mega doesn't have a BLE interface onboard. So i'm sure you forgot to provide some information we need to help you.

MartynC:
You would need to add a BLE module, one that allows you to create your own services and characteristics. Something like the RN4870/1 or similar.

I have not checked but I think it unlikely there will be a library and certainly not one that is similar to the one for the CurieBLE.

I'm using HM-11 module like a master/client (ble 4.0).. and i need to read some data from the slave with predefined uuid and their chars .. i have seen examples of ble with arduino.. but every time i find some they use a HM-11 modulo like a slave/Server and IOS/android or other systems like master/client...
i already establish the bridge between arduino an hm-11 with software serial library... and test de connection with other arduino ( Bluno mega, slave) and its works perfectly. now i have to read data of other ble module with more that 4 different chars
some ideas ?
thanks guys

MR23:
I'm using HM-11 module like a master/client (ble 4.0).. and i need to read some data from the slave with predefined uuid and their chars .. i have seen examples of ble with arduino.. but every time i find some they use a HM-11 modulo like a slave/Server and IOS/android or other systems like master/client...
i already establish the bridge between arduino an hm-11 with software serial library... and test de connection with other arduino ( Bluno mega, slave) and its works perfectly. now i have to read data of other ble module with more that 4 different chars
some ideas ?
thanks guys

You can't with the HM-11. The HM-11 has 2 predefined characteristics only.
You can use HM-11 as a master or slave but they are limited to what they connect to due to the limited chars.

MartynC:
You can't with the HM-11. The HM-11 has 2 predefined characteristics only.
You can use HM-11 as a master or slave but they are limited to what they connect to due to the limited chars.

Thanks you Martyn C for helping. i'm a beginner :slight_smile:
and if i want to read only two chars with that module is possible ?
do you know if i need to ask for this chars on arduino code or just with internal configuration (ATT command) it works? can you give some example where master/client are asking/pushing this chars on arduino IDE code please?...

thank you!