Blink Error

Hello, I am very new to the Arduino and my Intel Galileo Gen 2 board. I was setting up my board and I have selected as you can see in the picture.|335x500 I have selected my board (Galileo Gen 2) and my Serial Port (COM 3 - Galileo Board). I loaded the Blink example (File > Examples > 1.Basics > Blink). I pressed the upload and the compile completed but I got the error you see in the above image, or

Arduino: 1.6.4 (Windows 8.1), Board: "Intel® Galileo Gen2"

i586-poky-linux-uclibc-gcc: error: CreateProcess: No such file or directory Error compiling.

This report would have more information with "Show verbose output during compilation" enabled in File > Preferences.

If anyone can help me that would be great. Thanks, Dylan.

I don't know the answer as I don't have a Galileo. However you should edit your Original Post and update the title so people know this is a Galileo problem.

Also, it is a problem compiling for the Galileo - not a BLINK problem. (I am assuming you have checked that the code will compile properly for an Uno)

If the code won't compile for an Uno I suggest you fix that first as many more people will be able to offer help.

...R