Blink without delay == is white instead of blue

Hi, I'm running Arduinodroid and duplicated the Blink without Delay program from 10droid (Android tutorials 1.0.1.)
Because I didn't know the code is present in the Arduinodroid too (wich I do know now).
Funny thing is, somewhere near the end of the code, in the if else for ledState there is a dubble equal sign wich turns white when the second = is placed.

EDIT what problem should I be looking for, when a single equal sign does apply, and a dubble does not?

Also funny to see is the little differences between the Blink without Delay code's, the const and unsigned, in the one it's there(the app versions), in the other (the site version)it's not.

Oh, I never knew my duplicating skills where this...trainable..

I don't see a question mark.

EDIT what problem should I be looking for, when a single equal sign does apply, and a dubble does not?

A single = is an assignment, a double == is a comparison.

x = 12; // assigns the value 12 to the variable x
if (x == 12) // test to see if x has the value 12

what problem should I be looking for, when a single equal sign does apply, and a dubble does not?

You are looking for problems that don't exist. The colours in the IDE are meant to provide visual clues but the mechanism is flawed. It does not matter what colour the text is as long as the syntax is correct.

And one other thing:-
dubble double

Thanks for a bit of insight, comparison.
So x==12 is true because it has been set to 12 with x=12

I like the colors for functions, but I feel like feeding a troll, when I engage a bit more

And double instead of the wrongly spelled other word.
Thank you.

Toocrash:
but I feel like feeding a troll, when I engage a bit more

Trolls have to eat too. :slight_smile:

Troll cannot live by goat alone.