blinking results on the lcd

Hi to all,

I'm using a Feather MO BLE with a TFT 2.4 Feather lcd and BMP280 sensor and the result on the screen is blinking. Is this happening because there is something on the code or it's a limitation of the devices ? How to stop it (if it's on the code) ?

thank you in advance.

Hi,
Welcome to the forum.

Please read the post at the start of any forum , entitled "How to use this Forum".
OR
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html.
Then look down to item #7 about how to post your code.
It will be formatted in a scrolling window that makes it easier to read.

Can you please post a copy of your circuit, in CAD or a picture of a hand drawn circuit in jpg, png?

Thanks.. Tom.... :slight_smile:

You will get blinking when you clear the entire display and rewrite all the information every time you update the display. Common technique is to only update the display when the data being displayed changes, and then not to clear the entire display, but instead position the cursor where the data is displayed and overwrite the previous value.

I'm attaching the wiring.

david_2018:
You will get blinking when you clear the entire display and rewrite all the information every time you update the display. Common technique is to only update the display when the data being displayed changes, and then not to clear the entire display, but instead position the cursor where the data is displayed and overwrite the previous value.

thank you very much (this option exceeds my knowledge...)

TomGeorge:
Hi,
Welcome to the forum.

Please read the post at the start of any forum , entitled "How to use this Forum".
OR
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html.
Then look down to item #7 about how to post your code.
It will be formatted in a scrolling window that makes it easier to read.

Can you please post a copy of your circuit, in CAD or a picture of a hand drawn circuit in jpg, png?

Thanks.. Tom.... :slight_smile:

Hi Tom, have you checked the wiring uploaded ?