blood pressure

hi

i would like to start my new project in health care app.

i am choose the topic of blood pressure measurement using arduino yun.

i don't no what are the hardware parts are required for blood pressure measurement so you please mention the name of hardware parts used for blood pressure measurement.

Please don’t post the same thing in multiple forums. Duplicate post deleted.

karthisl26:
i don't no what are the hardware parts are required for blood pressure measurement so you please mention the name of hardware parts used for blood pressure measurement.

I think your first task is to understand the theory of measuring blood pressure: what is blood pressure and how is it measured? In your case, you are not necessarily looking for a step by step process of how to measure the blood pressure, you need to know why the various steps are being done. Once you figure that out, the required hardware should become self evident.

There are multiple specialized pieces that are needed: pressure pump, pressure measurement, pulse detection, and a cuff. Some of these pieces are going to be hard to find on their own. Your best bet might be to get a cheap automatic blood pressure machine, and hack it apart: use the specialized bits, cut out the controller and interface those specialized bits to the Arduino.