Bluesmirf Silver linking

I am working on a project where I need to send some data from one Bluesmrif Silver module to another, and I cannot make it work. I have them both on a separate arduino and one of them is set to slave, whilst the other is in master mode and is connected to my computers bluetooth. I have had no issue sending data from one Bluesmirf to my computer and vice versa, however, when I try to use the C, command after entering command-mode on the master module to connect them togther, I recieve ERR-connected, and it doesn’t work. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong here?

Try to change the master module to Auto-connect mode by passing the commands

"SM,3"

and

SR,MACADDRESS [ type in the mac address of your slave device here without colon]

you should see AOK.

now try connecting it. If you face any further error, pass the command "SA,0" after SR command.
This command will set the master device to an open mode. With this mode, the module uses Bluetooth version 2.0 with NO encryption (open mode). This mode is useful for legacy devices that do not need security.

pradeepsurya:
Try to change the master module to Auto-connect mode by passing the commands

"SM,3"

and

SR,MACADDRESS [ type in the mac address of your slave device here without colon]

you should see AOK.

now try connecting it. If you face any further error, pass the command "SA,0" after SR command.
This command will set the master device to an open mode. With this mode, the module uses Bluetooth version 2.0 with NO encryption (open mode). This mode is useful for legacy devices that do not need security.

Ok I have now made the connection between the two modules, but I do not know how to actually send anything from the slave to the master. Can anyone help me here?