Bluetooth and Adafruit 16 channel servo shield

I have an Adafruit 16 channel servo shield attached to Arduino Uno. I will be using all 16 channels to run 16 servos. How do I connect an HC_05 bluetooth receiver to the Arduino.
Could I have a slave Arduino with the hC-05 connected and the data received by the HC-05 sent to the master Arduino via SCL and SDA?

Could I have a slave Arduino with the hC-05 connected and the data received by the HC-05 sent to the master Arduino via SCL and SDA?

No. Well yes you could but it will be 10 times more complicated to get it going.

Look at the examples of using the HC-05 for receiving data and add your code for driving the servo card to that diverting the data from the HC-05 to the I2C lines.

I will be using all 16 channels to run 16 servos.

I hope you have a big power supply ( 16A + ) and lots of decoupling capacitors on the power lines.

Thanks for your reply. I decided to get an Arduino MEGA2560. The Adafruit 16 channel servo shield also fits but leaves plenty of pins over. So i'm using TX1 and RX1 pins (pins 18 and 19). Now I have Bluetooth connection and can control all 16 servos via my android mobile. The MEGA is bigger but still fits into my biped robot project.

Mach_07:
The MEGA is bigger but still fits into my biped robot project.

Just as a comment on board size, I did order a Mega 2560 PRO from aliexpress. I have not programmed it yet, but it is considerably smaller.

I have an Adafruit 16 channel servo shield which is compatible with Arduino UNO, Arduino Mega2560 and a couple of other models but the list doesn't include compatibility with the Mega 2560 Pro. So I bought the Mega2560. The Pro would be something I may get for smaller projects where space is limited and no use for a servo shield.

It is only not comparable in the fact that it does not physically plug on top. If you connect the two I2C lines as well as power and ground it will work.

Dear Mach_07,

For one of my projects I am trying to run 9 servos on a shield, controlled by a controller that runs on the HC-05 Bluetooth module.
I am quite the beginner in terms of Arduino, so I was wondering if you could help me out with this.

What I'd like to achieve is to have 2 robotic arms which each have 4 degrees of freedom (8 servos), and a camera that can monitor it all and can be tilted (1 servo).
I started the sketch with defining all the integers, allocating the servos and next writing all the initial angles and setting the servo shield frequency and serial connection baud.
In the loop I first read the serial Bluetooth (if available) and parse the readings.
Afterwards, I loop for every servo and i (in range 0 to 4096), and tell the Arduino to have a constantly high PWM signal (so it can process the Bluetooth inputs for the full time).
Depending on the Bluetooth inputs, I tell the Arduino to move the servos based on the servo allocation done prior.

Currently the problem is that it's not moving at all.
I think it has something to do with servo allocation, for instance if you open the PWM Servo Test sketch provided by Arduino, they don't do servo allocation at all and the servos still move as desired.
Though I think this is different for when you need to process Bluetooth inputs.

I hope you could share your thoughts with me!
Thanks in advance,

Menno

Read the rules
How to use this forum sticky post.

Then start your own thread.

can any one please send me examples codes and connections of Adafruit 16 channel servo and blurtooth module.
please i really nee them.

7777743:
can any one please send me examples codes and connections of Adafruit 16 channel servo and blurtooth module.
please i really nee them.

Have you looked on the Adafruit site?