Bluetooth and motor control

Hi,

Is anyone know if Arduino is selling a board which includes a motor carrier and a bluetooth signal to send to an other device (ex: my phone)

Thank you :slight_smile:

There are plenty of solutions for bluetooth communication.
There are many ways to control motors.

To help you select which devices might fit your needs, you really need to give us better information.
'Motor control' is not enough.
Tell us more about your motor.
Tell us more about your project.

Actually, it's for a engineering project and I want to do this set up:

• One device which has two buttons, one for rotating clockwise the motor and the other one for the inverse
  • The board which is use to activate a light electric motor who will turn for 0 to 180 degrees. The board communicate with the first device to receive the action to do.

Thanks for the help

I am still trying to find details on the motor to help the group understand what you are looking to do, and then someone with relevant experience can make an educated suggestion for a motor controller.

However, your description "light electric motor" still give no relevant data on what the motor controller will need to do. Will there be anything attached to the motor when it moves from 0 to 180 degrees? Do you know what voltage your motor will use? Do you know what the current draw will be? Have you selected a power supply?

As a possible path to discovery, let me ask this. When you mention turning from 0 to 180 degrees, are you referring to a hobby servo?

Actually, I'm looking to use a Servo motor on a voltage of 7.4V with lithium battery package. The motor only need to stop on 3 pre-define positions:0, 90 and 180 degrees.

If you're talking about a normal servo then you don't need a "motor carrier". Any Arduino can control servos with no extra hardware. So you're just looking for something with bluetooth and there are plenty of them. Just do some Googling.

There are also plenty of application builders for the "other device" e.g. MIT App Inventor.

Steve