Bluetooth and SD Card Shield

I am working on a project where I need to store a good amount of data (too much to store on the arduino) but would also like it to be controllable via Bluetooth. The SD card shield I currently have uses the SPI pins of the Arduino Uno (10-13) and the BLE Shield I have been looking at also uses these pins.

Will both of these shields work at the same time? If not is there any way I could get around doing this or any SD card or Bluetooth shields that do not use the SPI pins so I could stack a Bluetooth and SD card shield?

Thanks!

Pretty much all the bluetooth modules ive seen use serial, are you sure you’re reading it correctly? In addition the HC-05/06 series is extremely cheap and fairly popular bluetooth solution so there are many how-tos for it… it uses serial, and depending on the board you have you can use the ‘soft serial’ library to use almost any 2 pins feel like choosing.

also check out: Gammon Forum : Electronics : Microprocessors : Comparison of transfer protocols for a good summary of the protocos.