Bluetooth ASAP help please.

I have a Bluetooth Wireless Module (BC417). If I plugged this module into my Arduino and powered the Arduino off batteries, is it possible to code the arduino to SEND data to the serial monitor and RETRIEVE commands from my Surface Pro when i connect them?

What I want to do is for the arduino to send data to the Surface Pro's serial monitor. After, I would like to attach "another" arduino to my Surface Pro that holds push buttons. If the push buttons were pressed, it would tell the wireless Arduino to "turn off an LED".

Are any of these possible? Help ASAP please.

Are any of these possible?

The bluetooth devices replace some wires. There is nothing in your project description that depends on bluetooth for anything more than sending and receiving data, which the Arduino could as easily do over a pair of wires.

So, yes, they are all possible.

Huy-LT:
I have a Bluetooth Wireless Module (BC417). If I plugged this module into my Arduino and powered the Arduino off batteries, is it possible to code the arduino to SEND data to the serial monitor and RETRIEVE commands from my Surface Pro when i connect them?

Yes

After, I would like to attach “another” arduino to my Surface Pro that holds push buttons. If the push buttons were pressed, it would tell the wireless Arduino to “turn off an LED”.

Surface Pro problem, not an Arduino problem.

Thanks for the fast replies!

Nick_Pyner - what do you mean by it's a Surface Pro problem? I want the buttons to act like a remote kinda. But send information to the arduino through the bluetooth?

As I understand it, Arduino#2 sends signal to Surface Pro, Surface Pro sends signal to Arduino #1. This means you need software on Surface Pro to do that. I don't know what that might be, but all you need do is find it. It might make more sense to send the signal straight from Arduino#2 via bluetooth to Arduino#1, and leave the Surface Pro out of the game.