bluetooth bee + xbee shield + lcd screen

hello, i am new, searched alot around the net to solve it alone but seems too complicated .
i need someone to guide me or tell me how can i connect a 16*2 screen via blutooth, using arduino, to my pc so i can send msg to it.

the component models i have are.

• arduino uno
  • bluetooth bee (model HC-06) from iteastudio
  • xbee shield v1.1 from iteastudio
    lcd screen 162
    the image attached just to show the actual components.

how can i connect a 16*2 screen via blutooth, using arduino, to my pc so i can send msg to it.

I can't swim, don't own a swimsuit, don't know where the English channel is, but I'd like to swim the English channel. Can you help me?

You need to break the project up into parts that you can manage. First, you aren't going to be connecting the LCD to the PC. You are going to be connecting that to the Arduino. So, get an LCD, and follow the directions that come with it, to attach it to the Arduino. Write a sketch to display baudy comments on the LCD.

Then, create the application on the PC that is going to be sending messages to the Arduino, via the serial port. Create a new sketch for the Arduino to receive the serial data, and show it on the LCD screen.

Then, get a bluetooth module THAT YOU KNOW WORKS WITH Arduino. Do not even consider one without searching for some proof that someone has SUCCESSFULLY used it with an Arduino. Pair that with the PC, and the application on the PC end will need to write to the correct (new) serial port. The Arduino end will need no changes, other than rattling the bluetooth device to life.