Bluetooth "can't open device"

Hi, I read all topics in the forum... at least until page 10. I can even say that Daniel would maybe answer me. anyway here my problem:

I have installed my ArduinoBT v06 (BT717 on the back). I'm running under Mac 10.5 intel (MacBook Pro). I installed my BT device with System preferences | Bluetooth Everything is doing fine...

On my Arduino 10 program, i have set: Tools | Board | set to ArduinoBT and Tools | Serial port| set to tty.ARDUINOBT-BluetoothSeri-1 and i'm trying to upload the sketch Blink on my board.

I'm pressing the reset button in same time with the upload button... my led on pin13 and gnd blinks shortly 3 times. until then every go fine for a few seconds.... but there is where is getting wierd.

my led start blink rapidly (3 fast blink + 1 long pause) and i got a error message on Arduino program: avrdude: ser_open(): can't open device "/dev/tty.ARDUINOBT-BluetoothSeri-1": Resource busy

I have not other program running. Does someone have any idea ?

Louis.

Hi,

no one have answered me ...

now i got event more bugs... i'am trying on a PC and when i am configuring the Arduino, the Bluetooth configuration interface makes me no serial port....

Does anyone have experienced this issue ?

thnx.

ok… things are changing…
It will be cool if someone can answer me ! plz.

I switch on a WINDOW XP-sp2
After installing my ArduinoBT i am trying to upload my code.
Now i got this error message:
avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00
avrdude: stk500_disable(): protocol error, expect=0x14, resp=0x51

i do press the reset button before the upload button…
i did change the upload.verbose in the preference.txt to true…

what is doing on with my arduinoBT ??
Louis.