Bluetooth Clarification Needed

Hi, i made a sensor board and i want to make it wireless using the RN 41 (http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10559). From what i understood all i need to do is to attach the Rx and TX pin to arduino's TX and RX and all i will print with Serial.print(...) will be sent over the bluetooth, so that i can read it from bluetooth serial port using the internal bluetooth module of my macbook pro is that right?

Tx Gabriele

From what i understood all i need to do is to attach the Rx and TX pin to arduino's TX and RX

You also need to connect the grounds. Power to the breakout board will make it more responsive, too.

all i will print with Serial.print(...) will be sent over the bluetooth, so that i can read it from bluetooth serial port using the internal bluetooth module of my macbook pro is that right?

Yes.

Keep in mind that this is a 3.3V board. If you are connecting it to a 5V Arduino, you may want to have a look at the last link on the sparkfun site on how to connect it safely.

Thank you!

Keep in mind that this is a 3.3V board. If you are connecting it to a 5V Arduino, you may want to have a look at the last link on the sparkfun site on how to connect it safely.

Not a prob, i disabled atmega internal pullup editing the twi.c file, i will use external pull up to 3.3v