Bluetooth Communicaiton_LAPTOP<>HM-10 is not working

Hi Thank you for reading this article.

I am currently working on a project dealing with Bluetooth modules.

Bluetooth hm-10 , Arduino is using uno.
Notebook Bluetooth version is 4.1.

problme is "
When a Bluetooth connection is made, paring occurs but connected does not."

Interestingly , when i connect at the same time with a laptop, a conversation occurs when you enter the at comment.
When connecting wirelessly, i can't talk to a laptop.

At first, I thought it was a problem with the Bluetooth version, but it wasn't.
Second, I thought it was a problem with the module, but there was no problem when I connected it with a smartphone.(When connecting a smartphone, it appears as connected.)

Thirdly, I thought it was a problem with the library, so I updated it, but there was no change.

I couldn't seem to find a solution, so I posted it.

Please advise.

OneStep9499:
Interestingly , when i connect at the same time with a laptop, a conversation occurs when you enter the at comment.

I don't think this is true. If Bluetooth is in AT mode it cannot communicate wirelessly. If it IS communicating with laptop, you are not in AT mode, and you don't have a problem.

When connecting wirelessly, i can't talk to a laptop.

Incoherent.
If you can properly pair HM-10 but you cannot communicate it may be because

1. Bluetooth is in the wrong mode
  2. the terminal you are using is not appropriate for BT4 comms.
    Check the Martyn Currey website.

OneStep9499:
When connecting wirelessly, i can’t talk to a laptop.

You were using the Windows settings app rather than a specific BLE app to do such a test, right? I’ve had this confusion before, I tried every BLE module I have, none of them could get connected by Windows setting app.

You may try this BLE app:Bluetooth LE Explorer
It’s developed by Microsoft, therefore, it should be qualified, I had a problem installing this app, so I’m not able to use it, but I think it may be useful for you, good luck!