bluetooth communication between Visual Studio 2013 and arduino?

Does anyone has some experience with controlling arduino with windows form application through bluetooth ?

Here is what I want, I want to make RC car controlled with my laptop (using bluetooth adapter) which has win form application with buttons, and then when I press some button, then my laptop should send some letter or symbol to arduino which will do something depending on what does it receive.
I don't know and I didn't find that anyone has dome something similar on google.
I would be very grateful if someone can help me because this is my school project and deadline is very soon.

Thanks in advice :slight_smile:

I don't know and I didn't find that anyone has dome something similar on google.

There are plenty of examples around of communicating between applications written in a bewildering array of languages on the PC and the Arduino.

That you want to replace the wires with bluetooth wireless is completely irrelevant, once you KNOW that the PC can pair with and communicate with the Arduino via the bluetooth device you have.

because this is my school project and deadline is very soon.

The fact that it is YOUR school project is very relevant, That fact that you have put it off until the last minute is not.