Bluetooth HC-05 is not working.

I bought two bluetooth here from ebay to send data from an android to arduino. I followed many tutorials but nothing, led never blinks. I connect Vcc to 5v, GND to GND, TX to arduino mega RX pin 18, RX to arduino mega TX pin 19. I tried to connect EN to 3.3V /5V , reverse TX/RX but it never start, AT command not working… It seems that both bluetooth are damaged, is there any way to make this work?

Well I think this product is not bluetooth just the board :confused:

Yes, it looks like you figured that out.
You can get the bare module that goes on the board separately, but best bet may be to buy the board complete with the module.
I saw this listing that appears they have bare modules, bare boards, and combined board with module: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-5-10PCS-HC-06-HC-05-30ft-Wireless-Bluetooth-RF-Transceiver-Module-RS232-TTL-/282221351296

When you get around to actually having the important bits, you should be running it at 3.3V, not 5V.

INTP:
When you get around to actually having the important bits, you should be running it at 3.3V, not 5V.

Nope.
The actual BT module runs on 3.3volt, but most of them come mounted on a sub-board (posted above).
The sub-board has a voltage regulator that runs on 5volt (3.6-6volt).

The data lines are 3.3volt, so RX of the module needs a 1:2 voltage divider.
TX can be connected directly to the Arduino.
Leo..