Bluetooth Module Hc-05 with a button and "EN" Pin, Help!

Hi everyone!

I have a Bluetooth Module Hc-05, but it has a button and "EN" Pin instead of a "Key" Pin and i want to configure my module, but i dont know how to connect it to my Arduino Uno.

Can please someone help me configuring and connecting it. :( :slight_smile:

Here is a photo of the module:https://www.dropbox.com/s/stzh3mwxzhpafgr/Hc-05_With_Button_And_EN_Pin.jpg?dl=0

It connects the same way as all the others but the setting is done with the button rather than making your own connection. This might not be a good idea in the long run..

http://www.martyncurrey.com/arduino-with-hc-05-bluetooth-module-at-mode/

Hi guys!

I have a problem with my Bluetooth Module Hc-05, this has a button and a “EN” pin instead of a “key” pin.

I connected to my Arduino Uno like this:

HC-05 GND –> Gnd
HC-05 VCC –> +5V (initially disconnected) *
HC-05 TX –> D2
HC-05 RX –> D3
STATE (output) and EN (input) are not connected

And I follow this steps:

Disconnect the power to the HC-05 module.
Load the sketch to the Arduino
Depress the small reset button on the HC-05 module and hold it down while you connect its Vcc pin to +5V.

When i press the button and conected it to the Vcc the light of the module flash slowly indicating it is in AT mode, then I open a Serial Monitor in the Arduino IDE
The Serial monitor show this:

Input AT:

Then I send AT command in the Serial Monitor, but ni have no answer. So I try it again and again and again and I have no answer.
I also tried with other commands but I have no answer.

I used this code to configure the module:

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>

SoftwareSerial btSerial(2, 3); // RX | TX

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(57600);
  Serial.println("Input AT: ");
  btSerial.begin(38400);  // HC-05 default speed in AT command more
}

void loop() {
  if (btSerial.available())  Serial.write(btSerial.read());
  if (Serial.available())    btSerial.write(Serial.read());
}

Please someone help me!!!

If you have a little push button switch on the EN pin take a look at Arduino with HC-05 (ZS-040) Bluetooth module – AT MODE

This the the same model as yours; zs-040

Do NOT Cross post

...R

Threads merged.

I need some help. I am trying to set a HC-05 MODULE IN AT MODE BUT I CAN´T DO IT, I HAVE ALREADY SEEN SOME TUTORIALS IN WEB BUT I CANT DO IT I HAV tinysine BLUETOOH SERIAL MODULE WHITHOUT BUTON BUT THE MODULE HAVE AN NC PIN I DONT KNOW IF NC IT´S LIKE ENABLE SOMEBODY HELPS PLS?