Bluetooth-Problem with txt File

Hey there...
i've got an arduino data logger, wich needs to send the data file via Bluetooth to an android app.

I can communicate with the app, no problem, can send data to the arduino, can receive single llines of data on the app, no problem, so communication is working.

Except that when i want to send the data file via Bluetooth the Ardunio seems to do nothing and won't react to BT calls from the app afterwards.
I know i found a mentioning of this somewhere in the depth of the internet but i cannot find it anymore...
Has anyone a tipp for me, encountered the same and has a solution?

SerialBT is my BluetoothSerial in my Arduino Script.

myFile = SD.open("/temp.log");
          if (myFile){
            while(myFile.available()){
              SerialBT.write(myFile.read());              
            }
            myFile.close();
            Serial.println("BT/F: End of File");
          } else {
            SerialBT.println("E#Temperature File not found");
          }

Can you share the entire file and what lib you are importing?

Yeah, sure
i attach the file

zentraleStation.ino (15.6 KB)

The file dump example included in the IDE should be all you need.

Nick_Pyner:
The file dump example included in the IDE should be all you need.

Yeah, it should, i followed it, tried to switch it simply to Serial BT...
On "normal" Serial the whole file is dumped, on BT it simply freezes the BT...

No... it should but it doesn't

feendrache:
No... it should but it doesn't

Probably due to pilot error but, since you have had success with "normal" serial, it sounds like putting Bluetooth on "normal" serial might be a good idea. Do so after you have uploaded the programme. It might also help if you posted your code. What little you have posted never warranted reading, and it is now even clearer that the problem lies in the bit you haven't posted.

Nick_Pyner:
Probably due to pilot error but, since you have had success with "normal" serial, it sounds like putting Bluetooth on "normal" serial might be a good idea. Do so after you have uploaded the programme. It might also help if you posted your code. What little you have posted never warranted reading, and it is now even clearer that the problem lies in the bit you haven't posted.

What do you mean with "normal Serial"?

Ok… full code of the ESP

Everything is working just fine except the BT-File submission

station.txt (15.6 KB)

I felt sure I read somewhere that the TXbuffer for Bluetooth is only 32 bytes. Try limiting the amount of data you send at one time to les than 32 bytes.