Bluetooth robot arm

I’m new to this and I was wondering if someone could provide me with a simple way to control my 5 axis robot arm via Bluetooth with my iPhone. I know this is a stretch but I also would be grateful if someone could supply me with all the codes with the information. Thanks in advance!

Search for projects already done, copy that code and learn. You make the code, not we. Assistance is possible but creating code could cost a number of hundred dollars per hour.

Austin_Crouse:
provide me with a simple way to control my 5 axis robot arm via Bluetooth with my iPhone.

You imply you already have the robot, and I assume it is working via cable.
In that event, ignore the doom nonsense in reply #1, as you already have the code and all you need do is change the means of transmission of the commands, which is not an Arduino problem. In the immortal words of some guru on this forum, Bluetooth is just serial without wires. Arduino just talks to the COM port, it neither knows nor cares what is connected to the port.

You need to ensure you have a bluetooth module that is compatible with iPhone, i.e. BT4, and is properly configured, neither of which are Arduino matters per se, but you can use Arduino to configure it - if you need to.

You also need to ensure you have an iPhone app appropriate to your needs, again needless to say, not an Arduino problem. Check this last point first....

Thank you very much Nick_pyner