Bluetooth servo control (Please help soon!)

So I have a project designed to trigger a trebuchet to fire. Basically I have a Arduino Uno connected to a HC-06 Bluetooth Module and a small servo. It is powered with a 9V battery in the power adapter port. I’ve connected it to this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=arduino.bluetooth.servo on my phone that should allow me to move the servo into any position. 0, 45, 90, 180, the works.

My problem is essentially that when it’s powered the servo has a mind of it’s own and whenever I pair the device to my phone and pick a position, it just goes off on it’s own again. Also after a while the Bluetooth disconnects. I could really use some help here and fast! I think that there is a problem with the code because everything looks like it’s connected correctly. If someone could compile a code for a newbie like me I would be forever grateful!

Also here’s the code:

#include <Servo.h> 

Servo myservo;  // create servo object to control a servo 
                // a maximum of eight servo objects can be created 

int pos = 0;    // variable to store the servo position 
int motor = 0;

void setup() 
{   
  Serial.begin(9600);  // initialize serial:  
  myservo.attach(9);  // attaches the servo on pin 9 to the servo object 

Serial.print("Arduino control Servo Motor Connected OK");
  Serial.print('\n');
} 

void loop() 
{  
  // if there's any serial available, read it:
  while (Serial.available() > 0) {

// look for the next valid integer in the incoming serial stream:
    motor = Serial.parseInt(); 

// do it again:
    pos = Serial.parseInt(); 

// look for the newline. That's the end of your  sentence:
    if (Serial.read() == '\n') {

myservo.write(pos);              // tell servo to go to position in variable 'pos' 
       delay(15);                       // waits 15ms for the servo to reach the position

// print the three numbers in one string as hexadecimal:
      Serial.print("Data Response : ");
      Serial.print(motor, HEX);
      Serial.print(pos, HEX);

}
  }
}

//for(pos = 0; pos < 180; pos += 1)  // goes from 0 degrees to 180 degrees 
  //{                                  // in steps of 1 degree 
  //  myservo.write(pos);              // tell servo to go to position in variable 'pos' 
  //  delay(15);                       // waits 15ms for the servo to reach the position 
  //} 
  //for(pos = 180; pos>=1; pos-=1)     // goes from 180 degrees to 0 degrees 
  //{                                
  //  myservo.write(pos);              // tell servo to go to position in variable 'pos' 
  //  delay(15);                       // waits 15ms for the servo to reach the position 
  //} 

//val = analogRead(potpin);            // reads the value of the potentiometer (value between 0 and 1023) 
  //val = map(val, 0, 1023, 0, 179);     // scale it to use it with the servo (value between 0 and 180) 
  //myservo.write(val);                  // sets the servo position according to the scaled value 
  //delay(15);