bluetooth servo nano 2 buttons HELP

hello

I need help on making a Bluetooth servo Arduino Nano, through 2 buttons.

I have a couple of Arduino Nano's, HC-05 bluetooth and 10k resistors.

I would like it to have 2 buttons, 1st to stop and the 2nd increase speed (first press 20%, seccond press 40%, third press 60%, forth press 80%, and fifth press 100%)

I have found a code similar to my project but its controlled by a pot not buttons. here is the site, http://www.instructables.com/id/Servo-motor-control-via-bluetooth-with-potentiomet/

if someone could mod that code, controlled through 2 buttons or have a code ti my project ill pay, just ask your price.

s3eed77z@gmail.com

if someone could mod that code, controlled through 2 buttons or have a code ti my project ill pay, just ask your price.

The state change detection example shows how to determine that a switch has become pressed. Changing the speed each time the switch becomes pressed is trivial.

Doing what you want is more challenging because % is a ratio, NOT an absolute amount. Until you define what a 20% increase in speed means, you can't write code to cause a 20% increase in anything (except your frustration level).

I don't understand.

Do you have a controller taking to arduino over bluetooth? Do you have buttons on a ardiuino and it needs to talk to a server that has bluetooth?

button ==wires==> arduino bluetooth> server

or

button/bluetooth remote bluetooth> arduino ==wires==> servo

Oh, hang on - tou have two nanos. So it's

button ==wires==> arduino #1 bluetooth> ardiuino #2 ==wires==> servo

So you need two sketches.

PaulMurrayCbr: two nanos

button ==wires==> arduino #1 bluetooth> ardiuino #2 ==wires==> servo

Yes like that,

PaulS: The state change detection example shows how to determine that a switch has become pressed. Changing the speed each time the switch becomes pressed is trivial.

Doing what you want is more challenging because % is a ratio, NOT an absolute amount. Until you define what a 20% increase in speed means, you can't write code to cause a 20% increase in anything (except your frustration level).

2 buttons; 1 for stop and 1 to increase speed as you press again and again. As you see in the link that I provided you will see a 10k potentiometer, it provides voltages 1to5 as you turn I'm not sure if the resistor value changes as you turn. I'm no genius

Here is a guy who Made it to the phone, is it possible to modify the code so that it can be controlled through buttons?

http://www.open-electronics.org/get-crazy-with-the-smartphone-controlled-skateboarding/

Hi Sbin7zaim,

Would you like to control the servo hardware from an iPhone or Android app?

Pat.

Sbin7zaim: 2 buttons; 1 for stop and 1 to increase speed as you press again and again. As you see in the link that I provided you will see a 10k potentiometer, it provides voltages 1to5 as you turn I'm not sure if the resistor value changes as you turn. I'm no genius

The code that you refer to has no 'speed' but a 'position'; simply because it controls a servo and not a motor. So you first need to explain what 'speed' means.