Bluetooth Speaker with Arduino control

Hello,

Just a few questions about my project.
I am building an bluetooth speaker that control via Arduino.
However, did some research on it and found out that Arduino can't not be the audio receiver?

I brought the Bluetooth module but haven't figured out how to connect everything together.

I am new to arduino, if you guys can give me some advices would be much appreciated!

Never seen a Bluetooth Arduino project. Most of the popular Bluetooth modules will not run in that mode.
The new Raspberry Pi 3 has Bluetooth embedded on the board and will work with a Bluetooth speaker.

david821017:
Hello,

Just a few questions about my project.
I am building an bluetooth speaker that control via Arduino.
However, did some research on it and found out that Arduino can't not be the audio receiver?

I brought the Bluetooth module but haven't figured out how to connect everything together.

I am new to arduino, if you guys can give me some advices would be much appreciated!

Put all the components into a black bag. Shake it around, then see what comes out. Perhaps it gets right?

:slight_smile:

No offence, but that sounds about like yours and many others' strategy for developing with the Arduino. What happened to good old-fashioned research? Looking up data sheets on google, watching videos on youtube, reading the atmel docs, experimenting and so on?

Your project consists of a number of logical parts that should be researched and tested individually before pulling it all together:

Where does your audio data come from?

Can your Arduino actually process these data, or are they sent elsewhere, for example to an mp3-player-on-a-chip?

Bluetooth communication, data formats and profiles. Lots of testing and failing there.

Processing input from buttons and pots? Surely there is a "user interface" somewhere?

There is no shame in not knowing how to do something. The best advice i have to give, is in my signature line. :slight_smile:

Read books, test examples, learn to program. Have fun.

And know when a project is beyond your knowledge, and start researching parts instead of just asking for generic "helpful advice", which if generic enough will not be very helpful, and if helpful will not make sense to you ...

:slight_smile: