I'd like to buy a wt41 module from Bluegiga and try and use it on my Arduino duemilanove board. Do you think it is possible?
This is a brief about the wt41 module: http://www.semiconductorstore.com/pdf/newsite/BlueGiga/WT41_Product_Brief_lores.pdf
- Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR compliant
- Integrates a Bluetooth radio, Bluetooth stack and profiles
- Exceptional radio performance
- - Transmit power : +20dBm
- - Receiver sensitivity: -90dBm
- Available with high efficiency chip antenna or U.FL connector
- Industrial temperature range -40°C to +85°C
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: SPP, DUN, HFP, HSP, HID, AVRCP, DI, PBAP, OPP, FTP and HDP
- Standard HCI over UART or USB
- Bluetooth end product, CE, FCC and IC qualified
I know that there is an Arduino version that already comes with an integrated BT module, but I need to use a wt41 module with my Arduino duemilanove. (If it is possible, do you think I can use it with an Arduino mini, too? Because recently I've bought an arduino mini, too)
Thanks a lot.