Blynk App Won't Stay Connected with DHT11 For long. Help Please!

I had alot of trouble connecting to the Blynk App to read the values from a DHT11 sensor, after awhile i managed to get it to connect… I have not been able to connect for more than 5 minutes at a time. each time it disconnects, it seems I have to upload a different ethernet sketch, and then re upload the DHT11 sketch Im using a Seeed Studio Ethernet Shield V2 for my internet connection, it didnt have a sticker with the MAC address and im still not familiar with Networking on Arduino, im still pretty new to all of it actually, so i dont know if i had missed a step in order to to configure the shield correctly or if there is some trick to setting it up. This is the code I am using currently. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas that willl keep me connected that would be great. (Also, I trierd to connect an LCD to this as well, it seems it wont compile when i try to add LCD as well, so again, if anyone could tell me how to add LCD as well that would be awesome, but it isnt my main priority…

#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial
#include <SPI.h>
#include <EthernetV2_0.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleEthernetV2_0.h>
#include <SimpleTimer.h>
#include <DHT.h>

char auth = “xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”;

#define DHTPIN 2
#define DHTTYPE DHT11 // DHT 11

DHT dht(DHTPIN, DHTTYPE);
SimpleTimer timer;

void sendSensor()