Blynk vs power outages

So I’m writing a code using blynk that turn off/on a simple led (I managed to do that) but If there is a power outage I want to keep that state the led was so when the power comes back it will have the same state like before.
I tried using EEPROM (I’m a beginner btw) and it’s way to confusing for me so I gave up, then I tried using latching relay but apparently when the power comes back it’s sends a little pulse that resets the latching relay just like a regular relay.
If anyone can write me a simple code how to overcome power outages using blynk,or guide me on what to do to achieve my goal here that will be great.
Thanks in advance for any one who took their time
to help me

Just keep working on the EEPROM until you figure it out. For this application, it's the best solution. It's really not so confusing. You can find examples under File > Examples > EEPROM, tutorials that go with the examples at: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/LibraryExamples, and documentation here: Arduino - EEPROM. If you get stuck then come back here with details and we'll help you out.

itay5731:
I tried using latching relay but apparently when the power comes back it’s sends a little pulse that resets the latching relay just like a regular relay.

Well, that would depend on the code.
A relay shouldn't turn on by itself on power-up.
Leo..