BME680 sensor types.

Welcome all. Recently I purchased BME680 based sensor board for mu Arduino. I am very pleased with performance and quality. I wanted to learn bit about how it works from sensor point of view technology used for each sensor and principle of operation. Is there any chance that someone could direct me towards some materials and schematics? I already cheeked datasheet and some websites but they focus on operation and control aspect of it. What I am after is type of sensors.

Is there any chance that someone could direct me towards some materials and schematics?

No, because you didn't tell us which board you're using.

I wanted to learn bit about how it works from sensor point of view technology used for each sensor and principle of operation.

I doubt that Bosch will provide detailed information about what exact technology was used for the sensors.

Thank you for your reply. I wasn’t after schematic for board more after some information about sensor itself. I am using Gravity BME 680 development board. It makes sense they would not provide much detail however hoped to find out as much as what type of sensors they are using.