'bmpDraw' was not declared in this scope

Makes little began a project in arduino and strip me this error please help me this is error:

‘bmpDraw’ was not declared in this scope. and attached the code I’m using.

#include <Adafruit_GFX.h> 
#include <Adafruit_TFTLCD.h> 
#include <SD.h> 
#include <SPI.h> 

#define LCD_CS A3 
#define LCD_CD A2 
#define LCD_WR A1
#define LCD_RD A0
#define LCD_RESET A4

#define SD_CS 10

Adafruit_TFTLCD tft(LCD_CS, LCD_CD, LCD_WR, LCD_RD, LCD_RESET);

void setup()
{
Serial.begin(9600);

tft.begin(0x9341); 

Serial.print(F("Inicializando tarjeta SD..."));

if (!SD.begin(SD_CS)) 
{                     
   Serial.println(F("Error!"));
   return;
}
  Serial.println(F("OK!"));
}

void loop()
{
 tft.setRotation(0); 
 bmpDraw("PERRO1.bmp", 0, 0); 
 delay(1000); 
 tft.setRotation(3); 
 bmpDraw("PERRO1_2.bmp",0,0); 
 delay(1000); 
}

Protoripo_para_editar.ino (696 Bytes)

Daniel123456789: 'bmpDraw' was not declared in this scope.

That shouldn't be a surprise since you never declared or defined the bmpDraw function.

Please take the time to actually understand the code of File > Examples > TFTLCD-Library > tftbmp. Then the problem will be clear.

Please always use code tags( button on the toolbar) when you post code or error/warning messages to the forum.

Please always post the full error output instead of just a fragment as you have done. When there is an error you will see a button on the right side of the orange bar "Copy error message". Use it!!!

When you post a code that requires libraries to be installed please post links to where you downloaded those libraries from or if you used Library Manager to install them then state that. We shouldn't have to go hunting all over to find libraries just so we can try to help you.

Make the effort to help us to help you and you will get much better results here.

Either you failed to correctly copy/paste/steal the whole code, you didn't install the correct libraries, or both

Thanks for your help and explanations but the truth much that explains not understand since I am not a native speaker of English language and communicate THROUGH the corrector that mostly fails example "so possibly this is wrong" ago little I began to get interested in the Arduinos and programming and just try to make reproducing images but fail and resorted to ask for your help if I could help correct my code is the greatly appreciate it, I really want to learn this but for now I can only practice at home since I'm a 13 years and I can not study at a university ...

Postscript: Thanks for your help.

Code is the universal language. As I said, study the code you copied the bmpDraw stuff from until you actually understand it instead of blindly copying and pasting and hoping it will work.

There is likely a forum section for your native language.