Board Rental / Library - Ideas & Suggestions..

Today I stock of all the boards we(Simple Labs) had and it seems quite interesting. Most of these were bought out of curiosity and have been kept aside once we got it working excepting the last one

• STM Discover
  • STM Primer2
  • Gadget Factory PIC Cocoon2
  • Gadget Factory Papillon One
  • Cy3210 Psoc Eval 1 Kit
  • Leaf Labs Maple
  • LPC2131
  • 2 x Unknow ATMEL ARM9 Boards

Now i’m planning to put it out as a library [read-in kinds] where any of our students can come in and work on any of the boards. I understand the chances of boards getting damaged…but better that than them gaining dust…anybody tried any such thing at college / univ ? any tools where people can book slots online to work on this? How good a idea is this?

Cheers,
Pracas

i would try out the maple but :’( i dont stay at chennai :frowning:

and coming to setting up a read in library ?
well then well why not try communicate with the people of iit madras i guess they would be rather pleased :slight_smile:

well i’m limiting this to students of Simple Labs as of the moment… and anyways IIT madras has enough funds to buy enough of these boards for their students…

well i’m limiting this to students of Simple Labs as of the moment… and anyways IIT madras has enough funds to buy enough of these boards for their students

Ooop’s i forgot that :wink:
and students of simple lab ?
:-?

students of simple lab ?

I wouldn’t want to comment :wink: but would rather say that they have a better right to it owing to the fact that some of it came from what they had paid :wink: some kind of a giving back?

And no offense, nothing against the iit’ans just that we don’t sync with the atti guys :wink:

but would rather say that they have a better right to it owing to the fact that some of it came from what they had paid some kind of a giving back?

yeah sure :wink: