Bomb Disposal Robot - help with programming robotic arm

Hi, I’m a Year 12 student attempting to make a bomb disposal robot (robotic arm mounted on robotic tank) as my project. I’m a beginner Arduino coder with this project being my introduction to programming.

For part 1 of my part (robotic tank), I have successfully programmed it to be controlled on my smartphone using a HC-06 Bluetooth module.
And this is the robotic tank platform I used
https://www.dfrobot.com/product-1477.html
Controller: Arduino Uno
Motor Driver: Adafruit Motor Shield V2.

For part 2 of my project (robotic arm), I also intend to be able to control it via Bluetooth however, I am open to changing the control component to a PS4 wireless controller or Wi-Fi, as long as I can finish it within the deadline (exactly 1 month away).
Due to my beginner programming skills, I’ve faced difficulties attempting to code the robotic arm and I’ve researched a lot without much success.
Controller: Arduino Uno
This is the 6 degrees of freedom robotic arm I bought.

This is the servo shield I purchased

I also want to avoid using the advanced methods of inverse kinematics to control the servos. I want a simpler function such as ‘press ‘a’ on a smartphone app to lower the elbow servo’ or ‘press ‘b’ to rotate clockwise the base servo’.
These are the servos I use

Any help is much appreciated, for further information, please PM and we will discuss terms.
Cheers

I want a simpler function such as 'press 'a' on a smartphone app to lower the elbow servo'

By 180 degrees?

You have ridiculously vague requirements.

No real robot programming system works that way.

So, you hold a variable for each servo, containing its current value. You listen to the bluetooth input stream (which you already know how to do because of part 1). Whn you get an 'a', decrement the variable (by, say, 10 degrees)corresponding to the servo you want to lower and write the value to the servo.

I mean - a robotic tank has two tracks. What's so different about an arm with six?

What's so different about an arm with six?

Perhaps the fact that rotating any joint affects the location of every other joint. Knowing which one to rotate, by how much, given where the others are, to get the end effector to arrive at the right place, in the right orientation, without hitting anything on the way (including itself) is NOT trivial. Nor is collision detection or prevention.