Bootloader, a link for a good one

Dear Mr,

I read the post http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,46966.0.html and I find a link inside them to a mega 2560 bootloader (stk500v2), but also the mention that IT HAS A BUG and the Mark S Full Member affirmation that he will send the CORRECT BOOTLOADER to anyone who ask for it.
Please post a link to the correct bootloader for ARDUINO MEGA 2560 and ARDUINO Nano.

IT HAS A BUG and the Mark S Full Member affirmation that he will send the CORRECT BOOTLOADER to anyone who ask for it.

Why are you tha desparate for the so called correct bootloader, every Arduino comes with the correct bootloader, its just that every piece of code has some BUG Yes every piece of Code becuase a software is made to do a predetermined work and if you try to use it in an environment for which its not made then Bugs turn up.

The correct bootloaders however can be found in the Hardware folder of the arduino distribution downloaded.

(deleted)

almost as bad as calling me Guys

English seems not to be his native.

(deleted)

t irritates me when I'm passed by as an engineer because I can give birth to children, both myself and my husband are engineers & I have been called his secretary on more than one occasion, even though I am more qualified, and have more experience than he does.

Well you have done a very good job making an engineer out of yourself ,the reason is that you being an engineer and a woman stand out at times because tech. sector is globally a male dominant sector(thats a fact) I think inspite of being a bit eroded with such sort of factors you should try get more girls join in so that this field MAY become balanced.

On another note this guy would not even be addressing a male ,this not being his language just got him to greet like that only.

Perhaps "How to use this forum" should include, address your questions to Mrs/Mr.