bootloaders.h is missing

hello, does anyone know how to fix this?

Arduino: 1.8.1 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

C:\Users\Sariffuddin\Documents\Arduino\Installation_sketch\Installation_sketch.ino:301:25: fatal error: bootloaders.h: No such file or directory

#include "bootloaders.h"

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

this is program that i found in github

thanks in advanced

Follow the installation instructions here:

Follow the installation instructions here:
Software Installation · NicoHood/HoodLoader2 Wiki · GitHub

thanks,, i thought it must be follow step by step from overview section..

i still have the same problem even though i have install the bootloader2 in board manager. please help. i'm using window 10

With your Installation_sketch.ino open, if you do Sketch > Show Sketch Folder do you see a file named bootloaders.h in that folder?

With your Installation_sketch.ino open, if you do Sketch > Show Sketch Folder do you see a file named bootloaders.h in that folder?

no, there was no file in there. where can i find this file (bootloaders.h)? is there any libraries online?

You must have just downloaded the .ino file. That sketch actually consists of multiple files that all need to be there. They are included with the installation of hoodloader2 but unfortunately a bit hard to find because of the way the author set up the hardware package. I fixed this 1.5 years ago but unfortunately the author hasn't done a release with those changes. So please do this:

• File > Open
  • Navigate to C:\Users\Sariffuddin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\HoodLoader2\hardware\avr\2.0.5\examples\Installation_Sketch
  • Open Installation_Sketch.ino

When you use that sketch it should not have the error as all the necessary files are there.

You must have just downloaded the .ino file. That sketch actually consists of multiple files that all need to be there. They are included with the installation of hoodloader2 but unfortunately a bit hard to find because of the way the author set up the hardware package. I fixed this 1.5 years ago but unfortunately the author hasn’t done a release with those changes. So please do this:
File > Open
Navigate to C:\Users\Sariffuddin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\HoodLoader2\hardware\avr\2.0.5\examples\Installation_Sketch
Open Installation_Sketch.ino

When you use that sketch it should not have the error as all the necessary files are there.

wow… thank you very much… it worked