Borrow wind data?

I working on a project and would like to test it out with some sample wind speed data. It doesn’t matter where or when the wind speed data logged or how it was scaled. It just needs to have been updated every second or more frequently for as long a period of time as I can find. Thank you.

You may have a difficult time finding once-per-second history of wind speed. Is once-per-hour good enough? Or once-per-five-minutes?

This is why I am posting here. I know where to find once per 5 second wind data online. I don’t think that once per second is often published, but I thought that someone might have the raw data from a data logging project or something. I just need a list of values, not real time information or anything.

The best place to look is the Weather Underground (http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KMNLINOL1). I have my data posted there every 5 minutes, but it can be as often as every minute. That is, if my computer doesn’t crash, which it often does.

If you can’t find it there, drop me a line and I’ll see if I can somehow get you some data.

Thank you. But do you realize that I actually need data logged at 1 second, not one minute intervals. If you have this data, I would greatly appreciate it if you could get it to me.