Both pins

Hi everyone. Could anyone help with this problem?

I have arduino lcd keypad shield, which uses 8, 9, 4, 5, 6, 7 pins. And I have arduino motor shield, which uses pins for: Motor A: 13, 12,10; Motor B: 11, 8, 9.

And if I wanna to make them work same time, motors just don't spin. Can anyone say, how to change pins, so it willwork correctly. Thanks

It’s lcd keypad shield’s photos

Do you have links to the LCD and Motor shields? Probably the only way to get them working together is to alter both the hardware & software/libraries of one or both shields. Altering the hardware could be simply plugging one shield into something like a breadboard and using patch wires to re-configure the pins used on the arduino.

My dad bought lcd keypad shield in lithuanian store: http://propeleris.lt/lcd-keypad-shield.html

But he forgot where he bought motor shield.

It's info about lcd keypad shield: http://arduino-info.wikispaces.com/LCD-Pushbuttons

Finally my dad connect lcd rs and enable pins to 2 and 3 pin.
How he connected.
And working

Glad you got it working okay.

Aaand another question.

Will it be okay if I will use motor shield, which uses pins 13, 12, 10 for motor a, and 11, 8, 9 for motor b. And my lcd uses pins 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 (10). 10 pin for backlit. But when I will program these shields, I won't declare lcd shield pin 10, pin 10 will be motor a brake.

Thanks for answer (will it work corectly)

syvanaLTU:
Will it be okay if I will use motor shield, which uses pins 13, 12, 10 for motor a, and 11, 8, 9 for motor b.
And my lcd uses pins 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 (10). 10 pin for backlit. But when I will program these shields, I won’t declare lcd shield pin 10, pin 10 will be motor a brake.

If you don’t declare pin 10 in the LCD configuration then the LCD library won’t use pin 10 but if it’s still connected to the LCD backlight and the motor shield then it may effect the backlight and/or motor break when used for breaking. You could try it and see but this could damage something so be careful. I assume pin 10 is used for backlight as it’s a PWM pin so the backlight can be dimmed or turned off. You could just move it to another pin or save the pin and make it so the backlight is always on.

Can I change pin 10 (backlit) to pin 1 (tx) or pin 0 (rx) I won't use Serial comunication

syvanaLTU:
Can I change pin 10 (backlit) to pin 1 (tx) or pin 0 (rx)
I won’t use Serial comunication

You can use pin 0 & 1 for other things if your not using Serial or uploading sketches using the bootloader when the shield is connected.

So if I understand corectly, I can change pin 10 to one of these pins (1, 0)

Don't forget, you can also use the analog pins as digital pins. A0 to A5 can be accessed as D14 to D19. Then you can leave the serial pins (0,1) free for code downloads.