bought myself a present

i have always wanted an electronic drum set, and i found one on eBay for $59 + S/H. it is missing the kick and hi-hat pedals, but i can get those when i can afford them. I think it will be a good starter set for me to re-learn drums (haven't played since middle school).

Kinda broke my spending freeze, but i think it is a good buy. it is a Pyle Pro PED04. the eBay ad said it has been tested and works good (other than the missing pedals).

i have heard i can make triggers for it with a rubber pad and a Piezo disk, so it could be a good learning project too.

~Travis

travis_farmer:
i have always wanted an electronic drum set, and i found one on eBay for $59 + S/H. it is missing the kick and hi-hat pedals, but i can get those when i can afford them. I think it will be a good starter set for me to re-learn drums (haven't played since middle school).

Kinda broke my spending freeze, but i think it is a good buy. it is a Pyle Pro PED04. the eBay ad said it has been tested and works good (other than the missing pedals).

i have heard i can make triggers for it with a rubber pad and a Piezo disk, so it could be a good learning project too.

~Travis

And make some fine noise doing so!

As I understand the history, the most celebrated composers and players in recorded musical history have been introverts. Find your friends and ride on their momentum. They are there for you. Share your success.

Wah wah wah I have no money

travis_farmer:
Best part is i can plug in some headphones, and the "noise" is minimized to my ears. :smiley:
I have always been very shy with my music creation, so now i can make noise on my own terms. :smiley:

Think of the neighbours!

:slight_smile: Nothing worse than pissing on your cornflakes, or pissing upwind. Sorry....

travis_farmer:
oh, i don’t know. thinking you farted can be worse. :wink: :o

Monty Python insult: “I fart in your general direction!”