Bought two more display modules, how to make them work?

Hi

I have the ATmega328 UNo and ATmega2560 MEGA boards and recently while making another purchase off of Amazon I picked up these two small displays (please see 2 attachments of phone screenshots).

How can I make these work with one or both boards just to experiment?

Thanks.

Attache links to the displays. Pictures doesn't tell enough.

"SSD1306" ... enter it in the search field of the web search engine of your choice, add "arduino", prress the lookingglass, read the first finding ...
(sometimes I think it would be nice to have a checkmark that says "have you asked google?" befor allowing a new thread ....)

2 pcs 1.3" IIC I2C Serial 128x64... https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07TT9ZDWZ?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

DSD TECH 2 PCS IIC OLED Display... https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07D9H83R4?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Links to the sales sight. Can You dig up the links to a data sheets and attache?
One link tells about the default adress but not if there are any optional addresses. The other link does not tell about the address.

Sorry. What you see there is what I saw when I ordered them.

Amazon isn't very good with in-depth data, that's why I was hoping anyone here might recognize these items and recommend a solution.

The driver IC is SSD1306 with I2C interface,not

You need SSD1306 drivers/library to make it work.

-jim lee

Alright thank you for your help! I'll give it a try in a day or two when I get back to it.

Well I did get around to trying these things out. There are so many choices when you type into the library manager "SSD1306". So I just installed everything that had that number. There wasn't anything which said I shouldn't or explained in clear language which choice is for what purpose.

I'm totally new at this stuff and there's not much there to guide when you aren't sure what to do.

I poked around trying to compile and upload then. Most things under the subheading SSD1306** (wildcard) in the examples didn't do anything but a couple of choices did seem to put something on the screens (both large and small).

So it's a start.

I finally found something on the actual manufacturer's website but it doesn't really seem so useful to me:

The library choices within the Windows 10 Arduino app, the library names there, very obscure titles which don't convey a lot of usefulness to anyone who is new to this. It becomes pick and poke, then you get frustrated when nothing works. I was on the verge of chucking it, bash it all with a hammer and be done, but at least one or two library examples did do something.