Bounce Library error

Help, I have copied the Bounce folder to my Libraries folder and when I run the example code I get this error. I have had success with past libraries but this is stumping me. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Aaron

C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\Bounce\Bounce.cpp:4:22: error: WProgram.h: No such file or directory
C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\Bounce\Bounce.cpp: In constructor 'Bounce::Bounce(uint8_t, long unsigned int)':
C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\Bounce\Bounce.cpp:11: error: 'millis' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\Bounce\Bounce.cpp:12: error: 'digitalRead' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\Bounce\Bounce.cpp: In member function 'void Bounce::write(int)':
C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\Bounce\Bounce.cpp:20: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\Bounce\Bounce.cpp: In member function 'int Bounce::update()':
C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\Bounce\Bounce.cpp:46: error: 'millis' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\Bounce\Bounce.cpp: In member function 'long unsigned int Bounce::duration()':
C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\Bounce\Bounce.cpp:58: error: 'millis' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\Bounce\Bounce.cpp: In member function 'int Bounce::debounce()':
C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\Bounce\Bounce.cpp:71: error: 'digitalRead' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\Bounce\Bounce.cpp:73: error: 'millis' was not declared in this scope

Found that I had to change the WProgram.h to Arduino.h in the .ccp file. All is good once again

Aaron