Breadboard metal connectors

Do any of you guys know where I can get something like this? Its the inside of a breadboard. Thanks xoxox


Buy a cheap breadboard and cut it open. You'll get hundreds for just a few bucks. There would be no cheaper way of buying them unless you're a breadboard manufacturer.

Original image:

Now if you wanted something like that, but not exactly the same, you might consider searching for "card edge connectors" or "grounding fingers".

Ok thanks a lot!

Actually, you do not cut it open! :astonished:

You just peel the adhesive backing from underneath.

Funny question though.

Either you have a breadboard or you do not. Why ask the obvious?