Bridge Dragino Yun Shield WIFI connection to Ethernet

Hello! What am trying to accomplish here seems to be a bit beyond my means. I want to build a wireless robot with a live video stream on it. I want to use a raspberry pi running motioneye (which i have working and can view on my local network) to be able to instead connect to the ethernet port on a Dragino Yun shield v2.4 and recieve an internet connection there. I have the shield working and controlling the robots movements via the local network over Wifi. So what i really want is a way to bridge the Wifi connection of the shield to the ethernet port of the shield, like a router of sorts, but while maintaining the use of the bridge to the arduino. Is this possible? If yes, how so? Thanks!

Okay so I've managed to bridge the wifi connection to the ethernet port from the wifi connection on the Yun shield, and a wired connection to a laptop provides an internet connection via the Yun shield, while still being able to control the robots movement. However I am now having issues figuring out how to port forward from the Yun's wifi local address to the IP address of the Raspberry PI...