Browser viewing webpage in Arduino with LCD?

Hello I'm new to here my room mate getting me started with arduino and so far I'm loving it. not sure if I'm in the right topic if this is a programming. or networking or LCD area. But my question is sense The arduino is getting bigger, faster and better if it is possible to grab a web site page and display it's content on a arduino with a LCD and Ethernet?

What size (pixels) is the LCD that you have in mind ?

i do have a few LCD i have a 4.4" lcd that has a RCA connector on it i been using the Tv out library i also have a SPI 5" lcd that is on my mega board currently at the moment.and i have 2 small lcd one is a 1.5" lcd and one is a 2.4" spi lcd with touch on it.

Xplained:
if it is possible to grab a web site page and display it's content on a arduino with a LCD and Ethernet?

I would say NO.

You need the software that is contained in the likes of Firefox to figure out all the HTML and CSS and Javascript and there is no possibility of an Arduino running any program that large.

If you are receiving a web page that does not use Javascript to display its contents (many of them do) you may be able to locate the data on the page and display the data only in a simple textual format. But even then you will be limited to web pages that only contain maybe 500 to 1000 bytes total because of the small Arduino memory.

And you won't have anything like JQuery to make finding things easy.

...R

Hello Robin2 thank you. explains a lot.