BTbee pro

Hey guys, I'm using a BTbee pro with the arduino but it doesn't seem to work so I was wondering if there is a library that i should install before i can use the BT module If there is one plz send it to me or you could just send me a link thanks in advance X)

so I was wondering if there is a library that i should install before i can use the BT module

No library needed. Bluetooth devices are serial devices, usually. Just treat it as a serial device.

but it doesn't seem to work

That's almost always lame enough to keep me from responding, but I made an exception in this case.

The code you didn't post does something with the hardware you didn't describe. Clearly, what it actually does is not what you want, but it is not clear what it does or what you want.

char val; // variable to receive data from the serial port
int ledpin = 8; // LED connected to pin 48 (on-board LED)
void setup() {
  pinMode(ledpin, OUTPUT); // pin 48 (on-board LED) as OUTPUT
  Serial.begin(9600); // start serial communication at 9600bps
}
void loop() {
  if( Serial.available() ) // if data is available to read
  {
    val = Serial.read(); // read it and store it in 'val'
  }
  if( val == 'H' ) // if 'H' was received
  {
    digitalWrite(ledpin, HIGH); // turn ON the LED
  } else { 
    digitalWrite(ledpin, LOW); // otherwise turn it OFF
  }
  delay(100); // wait 100ms for next reading
}

This is the code
and this is the configuration of the BTbee pro :
http://www.electronicaestudio.com/docs/istd019.pdf

The code works perfectly in the serial monitorbut i tried to send data from an android device to the arduino but it didn’t work
I noticed that there is a connection between the android device and the BT module but there wasn’t any connection between the arduino and the BT module

This is the code

That nonsense? If you used Copy for forum, don't. Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V to select all, copy, and paste (after clicking the code icon (#)).