Bug? Random missing characters

Every now and then I seem to have a couple of characters disappear when loading sketch files. Often at the end of a line, sometimes including the carriage return.

I find this when compiling and parts that compiled fine dozens of times before suddenly get a strange error - often a missing ";" which should have been there before, sometimes code is found at the end of a comment , which is missing a couple characters. One time even the (){ from the end of the 'void loop(){' line was missing.

I've only seen this in the beta.7 version. If it happened in versions 2-5 (I didn't try 1 or 6), I didn't notice it.

I do like the look and feel of the 2.0, hopefully whatever is causing this bug gets addressed!

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.