Buid this robot

Hi i want to buid a Robotic Micro Screw but i don´t see any guidence or tutorials. I don´t have a lot of experience but i can learn what ever it is, i just need some guidence to what do i have to learn and where to start. It´s something like this Fast & Reliable Robotic Micro Screw Fastening - YouTube
Thanks

I don´t have a lot of experience but i can learn what ever it is, i just need some guidence to what do i have to learn and where to start

Start with the examples in the IDE

Hi i want to buid a Robotic Micro Screw but i don´t see any guidence or tutorials. I don´t have a lot of experience but i can learn what ever it is, i just need some guidence to what do i have to learn and where to start. It´s something like this Fast & Reliable Robotic Micro Screw Fastening - YouTube
Thanks

Thanks i will give it a look but do you know any specific abaout Screws? Because i have been looking for information but it only apears profesional premade ones.

What is Your question? Your mama is not working here, knowing Your thoughts.
KUKA is an old, very experinced cand reputated company.
What is Your Robotic Micro Screw supposed to do?

do you know any specific abaout Screws?

Sorry, no. What do they do ? It looks like a small robot controlled electric screwdriver. What is its purpose ?

Duplicate topics merged

Cross-posting is against the rules of the forum. The reason is that duplicate posts can waste the time of the people trying to help. Someone might spend 15 minutes (or more) writing a detailed answer on this topic, without knowing that someone else already did the same in the other topic.

Repeated cross-posting will result in a suspension from the forum.

In the future, please take some time to pick the forum board that best suits the topic of your question and then only post once to that forum board. This is basic forum etiquette, as explained in the sticky "How to use this forum - please read." post you will find at the top of every forum board. It contains a lot of other useful information. Please read it.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

UKHeliBob:
Duplicate topics merged

Cross-posting is against the rules of the forum. The reason is that duplicate posts can waste the time of the people trying to help. Someone might spend 15 minutes (or more) writing a detailed answer on this topic, without knowing that someone else already did the same in the other topic.

Yeah, sorry won´t hapen again didn´t know were to put it.

UKHeliBob:
Sorry, no. What do they do ? It looks like a small robot controlled electric screwdriver. What is its purpose ?

It is supose to automate the process to screw and unscrew of small screws,like in the video after it unscrews it reorganices all the pieces. I want to know if you know any post, video... i can follow on this specific type of robot because it seems preaty empty. Thanks really apreciate your time

Railroader:
What is Your question? Your mama is not working here, knowing Your thoughts.
KUKA is an old, very experinced cand reputated company.
What is Your Robotic Micro Screw supposed to do?

Thanks and sorry for your time sorry if i wasn´t concrete. I needed to build something similar that can screw and unscrew small parts and i was hoping that someone can guide me to where to look for this specific information.

It looks like You need all of it, both program and mechanics. If so, I'm out.

Railroader:
It looks like You need all of it, both program and mechanics. If so, I'm out.

I was more interested in the mechanics part i can do all the program part. I considerd buy it but at a 30k per machine it seems expensive and i need to conected to 2 more robots. If you can guide me where to look for similar/especific information expecially with the mechanics part i will rellay apreciate it. Thanks

No, I'm sorry. That's not my territory.

"If you can guide me where to look for similar/especific information expecially with the mechanics part i will rellay apreciate it."

You might look at the patents/manuals for the commercial/industrial robots to get an idea of how they are built. You might start researching CNC topics to learn about how to have the robots do things.

zoomkat:
"If you can guide me where to look for similar/especific information expecially with the mechanics part i will rellay apreciate it."

You might look at the patents/manuals for the commercial/industrial robots to get an idea of how they are built. You might start researching CNC topics to learn about how to have the robots do things.

I was hoping to know more about the screw atachment process and the mechanics of this specific process not all the robot. But thanks for the manual tip i am looking at it and it´s helpfull