Build & upload blinky example from Quantum Leaps QM tool for Arduino Micro

Hello!

Since Quantum Leaps only supports the Arduino UNO http://www.state-machine.com/arduino/, I now hope to get help in this forum.
I understand the reason of Quantum Leaps for only supporting the UNO, but since I like the framework and the modeling tool very much, I would like to use it also for the Micro (and later the Leonardo).

The QM tool uses a TCL script https://github.com/QuantumLeaps/qpn-arduino/blob/master/tools/scripts/build_avr.tcl and the libraries and the avr-gcc compiler from the Arduino distribution.
I could already solve two problems, but now I get an error message that I can't handle:

C:/assemble/Arduino/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc -c -mmcu=atmega32u4 -Os -Wall -Wno-attributes  -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -std=gnu99 -I. -IC:/assemble/Arduino/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -IC:/assemble/Arduino/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/../variants/micro -IC:/assemble/Arduino/hardware/arduino/avr/libraries/EEPROM -IC:/assemble/Arduino/hardware/arduino/avr/libraries/HID -IC:/assemble/Arduino/hardware/arduino/avr/libraries/SoftwareSerial -IC:/assemble/Arduino/hardware/arduino/avr/libraries/SPI -IC:/assemble/Arduino/hardware/arduino/avr/libraries/Wire  -DF_CPU=16000000L -DUSB_VID -DUSB_PID C:/Users/orje/DOCUME~1/Arduino/libraries/qpn_avr/qvn.c -o lib/qvn.o
C:/assemble/Arduino/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-ar rcs lib/qpn_avr.a lib/qvn.o
C:/assemble/Arduino/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -x c++ -MM -MT blinky.o -I. -IC:/assemble/Arduino/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -IC:/assemble/Arduino/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/../variants/micro -IC:/Users/orje/DOCUME~1/Arduino/libraries/qpn_avr -DF_CPU=16000000L -DUSB_VID -DUSB_PID blinky.ino > bin/blinky.d
C:/assemble/Arduino/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -x c++ -mmcu=atmega32u4 -Os -Wall -Wno-attributes  -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -I. -IC:/assemble/Arduino/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -IC:/assemble/Arduino/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/../variants/micro -IC:/Users/orje/DOCUME~1/Arduino/libraries/qpn_avr -DF_CPU=16000000L -DUSB_VID -DUSB_PID blinky.ino -o bin/blinky.o
C:/assemble/Arduino/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc -mmcu=atmega32u4 -Os -Wall -Wno-attributes  -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -std=gnu99 bin/blinky.o lib/arduino.a lib/qpn_avr.a lib/arduino.a -lm --output bin/blinky.elf -Wl,-Map,bin/blinky.map,--cref
lib/arduino.a(PluggableUSB.o): In function `PluggableUSB()':
PluggableUSB.cpp:(.text._Z12PluggableUSBv+0xc): undefined reference to `__cxa_guard_acquire'
PluggableUSB.cpp:(.text._Z12PluggableUSBv+0x2c): undefined reference to `__cxa_guard_release'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

====>ERROR: 'bin/blinky.elf' failed to link

}}} External tool finished normally with status 1

I suggest this has to do with the difference between the UNO, that has an extra communication chip and the Micro that hasn't one. But I'm to much newbie to adapt the script.
Can somebody help me?

I also foresee that I will need help with the uploading batch https://github.com/QuantumLeaps/qpn-arduino/blob/master/tools/scripts/upload_avr.bat. But more on this later.

These guys are stuck in a delay() paradigm and should look into millis().

Okay, finally I see your context with the thread. But answers like yours aren't helpfull at all and IMHO only waste time.