Building a "Ball Balancing Robot" with Arduino technology: is that possible?

Good morning Arduino Community,

It's been a long time since the last time I opened a thread in this forum. Now that I'm back to Italy, I can put greater effort into my projects.

Recently I hit in the UFactory's "Ball Balancing Robot" (building instrucions available on Instructables, but I found out that there were several missing parts (software instructions, programming process, programs required, wireless controller instructions, etc.). I contacted the UFactory Team, but they told me that the builder of the "BB" Robot had left the team so it wasn't possible for them to give me the required parts.

Considering that I need this "BB" Robot for my project "R0-T8", I decided to search for an alternative solution and I thought that maybe with Arduino building a "Ball Balancing Robot" is possible.

Is there anyone that has made something similar with Arduino? If so, would it be possible for him/her to help me?

Alex_Co:
I contacted the UFactory Team, but they told me that the builder of the "BB" Robot had left the team so it wasn't possible for them to give me the required parts.

In the instructables comments LaurenPan requested the source code and got a reply from UFactory saying they had sent it. Perhaps you ask that user for a copy