Building a Touch Screen Keyboard. Need help. (c#)

I have a resistive touch screen and an Arduino Uno microcontroller. I want to build a setup, connected to a pc and touching different areas of the touchscreen simulates mouse movements / key strokes on the pc. So far I have been able to implement this : http://kalshagar.wikispaces.com/Arduino+and+a+Nintendo+DS+touch+screen I am able to read to read the touch coordinates in arduino software’s serial monitor. What I want to do is, build a C# application in VS, which reads the coordinates and convert them into mouse movements and keystrokes (the application should be minimized, obviously). I have been searching everywhere for this. I did find some things similar on the net, but not able to get it right ( I am just learning c# by the way). Can Someone Please Tell me how to do this. Thank you.

If you need to know more about my project read on…else just answer the above /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Basically I want to create a touchscreen device as a replacement for the keyboard and mouse. The qwerty keyboard on the touch screen display would come up whenever its required, or the user launches it (Like in the smartphones). Otherwise, the touchscreen keyboard will have the following functions: The keyboard will have a home button, which would bring up a list of application shortcuts (on the keyboard itself) and touching it will launch the application (Just like in the iphone) (All these will be displayed on the touchscreen keyboard and the application itself would be launched, by the pc and shown on main monitor.) The keyboard’s bottom will display a taskbar with running applications for easy switching… We can also have gestural controls like pinch to zoom, two finger scrolling, swiping with 5 fingers to switch applications/workspace etc… The list is limitless… If u have any ideas,How do I go about the project? All ideas are welcome. ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

We can also have gestural controls like pinch to zoom, two finger scrolling, swiping with 5 fingers to switch applications/workspace etc…

Not with a plain vanilla resistive touchscreen. They do not support "multi touch".

Yeah, I know that.This is just an initial stage of the project. Just testing to see whats possible.Will use a capacitive one later.