Building clock

Good evening I ask you for help, I would like to create a clock like this in the picture but I don’t even know how to leave I would like the inner circle to be often closed after 24 hours the one in the middle advances with the minutes and the outer one that runs a point red with the advance of the seconds, can you help me? I would use a 2.4 i2c tft module and an rtc module Thanks in advance

avr.jpg

You know how to program?

OP's image

avr.jpg

Why not find the creator of that stuff and ask how he did it.

Maybe you find something here:

Thanks to the answers, unfortunately I am not yet able to program and only a couple of months I study and try, that of the photo is an example of a graphic library and simulates a clock but it is not, but I would like to be able to make it with the graphic one

zwieblum:
You know how to program?

Unfortunately not yet, I only go on to light some LEDs

Then Your highest priority ought be learning programming in some language, C or C## preferably.
Suppose mankind could teach monkeys to read. Just suppose. Then the monkeys would have no problem reading a racipe and bake lovely cakes and create fantastic dinners. However, those monkeys will never manage to do programming.
Any experience from eleectronics?

Railroader:
Then Your highest priority ought be learning programming in some language, C or C## preferably.
Suppose mankind could teach monkeys to read. Just suppose. Then the monkeys would have no problem reading a racipe and bake lovely cakes and create fantastic dinners. However, those monkeys will never manage to do programming.
Any experience from eleectronics?

Yes yes, time permitting between work and home I'm studying, in electronics I am a repair technician

Good. Then You know the equation U = R*I, + and -, Vcc resp. GND.. Some posters don't know even that.
Get started, get a controller. Arduino UNO is a cheap and an excellent toy among all. It can be powered by the USB of a Pc. My first try was blinking the onboard LED at output 13, or was it 12, the way I wanted.
What You ask for is quite advanced as "baking the code" for Your project is not "Cut and Paste" ready stuff.

Railroader:
Good. Then You know the equation U = R*I, + and -, Vcc resp. GND.. Some posters don't know even that.
Get started, get a controller. Arduino UNO is a cheap and an excellent toy among all. It can be powered by the USB of a Pc. My first try was blinking the onboard LED at output 13, or was it 12, the way I wanted.
What You ask for is quite advanced as "baking the code" for Your project is not "Cut and Paste" ready stuff.

Yes, I know it between that and the karnought maps (forgive me if I spelled the wrong name) for the binary logic programming are the bases, then yes I certainly know that that type of project is not within my reach and that I have seen and it is really liked the style of the graphics, and it has already been a challenge to fade the led with arduino

Fine. Do some warming up and come back some little later.

Railroader:
Fine. Do some warming up and come back some little later.

Ok thanks

clocks: W8BH Clock and W8BH Accurate Clock

he does many things right, but the second clock is not accurate. it needs a design rethink to achieve accurate

Thank you very much for this pdf project's and sorry for my english