built segway clone. Everything works but need help

got everything working except the nuetral point needs to be changed and cannot figure it out. I can see the angle that I want but have no Idea where to input it within this part of code.

//THE VALUE OF 350 BELOW NEEDS TO BE VARIED BY TRIAL AND ERROR UNTIL MACHINE BALANCES EXACTLY LEVEL AS TIPSTART TAKES EFFECT        
  x_accdeg = (float)((accsum - (315 + balancetrim))* (-0.862)); //approx 1.16 steps per degree so divide by 1.16 i.e. multiply by 0.862 (-0.862 actually as accel is backwards relative to gyro)
  if (x_accdeg < -72) x_accdeg = -72; //rejects silly values to stop it going berserk!
  if (x_accdeg > 72) x_accdeg = 72;

/*
  //for debugging
  Serial.print("accsum = ");
  Serial.println(accsum);
  Serial.print("balancetrim = ");
  Serial.println(balancetrim); 
  Serial.print("x_accdeg = ");
  Serial.println(x_accdeg);
  */

//GYRO NOTES: 
 //Low resolution gyro output: 2mV per degree per sec up to 500deg per sec. 5V = 1024 units on 0-1023 scale, 1Volt = 204.8 units on this scale. 
 //2mV = 0.41 units = 1deg per sec
 // Hi res gyro output pin(from the same gyro): 9.1mV per degree per sec up to 110deg per sec on hires input. 5V = 1024 units on 0-1023 scale, 1Volt = 204.8 units on this scale. 
 //9.1mV = 1.86 units = 1 deg per sec

//Low res gyro rate of tipping reading calculated first
  gangleratedeg = (float)(((gyrosum/7) - g)*2.44); //divide by 0.41 for low res balance gyro i.e. multiply by 2.44

if (gangleratedeg < -450) gangleratedeg = -450; //stops crazy values entering rest of the program
  if (gangleratedeg > 450) gangleratedeg = 450;

//debugging relic
  //Serial.print("gangleratedeg1 = ");
  //Serial.println(gangleratedeg);

//..BUT...Hi res gyro ideally used to re-calculate the rate of tipping in degrees per sec, i.e. use to calculate gangleratedeg IF rate is less than 100 deg per sec
  if (gangleratedeg < 100 && gangleratedeg > -100) {
      gangleratedeg = (float)(((hiresgyrosum/7) - t)*0.538); //divide by 1.86 i.e. multiply by 0.538
        if (gangleratedeg < -110) gangleratedeg = -110;
        if (gangleratedeg > 110) gangleratedeg = 110;
                           }
  //debugging relic
  //Serial.print("gangleratedeg2 = ");
  //Serial.println(gangleratedeg);                         

digitalWrite(oscilloscopePin, LOW);  //cuts signal to oscilloscope pin so we have one pulse on scope per cycle of the program so we can work out cycle time.

//Key calculations. Gyro measures rate of tilt gangleratedeg in degrees. We know time since last measurement is cycle_time (5.5ms) so can work out much we have tipped over since last measurement
  //What is ti variable? Strictly it should be 1. However if you tilt board, then it moves along at an angle, then SLOWLY comes back to level point as it is moving along
  //this suggests the gyro is slightly underestimating the rate of tilt and the accelerometer is correcting it (slowly as it is meant to).
  //This is why, by trial and error, I have increased ti to 1.2 at start of program where I define my variables.
  //experiment with this variable and see how it behaves. Temporarily reconfigure the overallgain potentiometer as an input to change ti and experiment with this variable
  //potentiometer is useful for this sort of experiment. You can alter any variable on the fly by temporarily using the potentiometer to adjust it and see what effect it has
  gyroangledt = (float) ti * cycle_time * gangleratedeg;
  //x_accdeg = x_accdeg * (-1);
  gangleraterads = (float) gangleratedeg * 0.017453; //convert to radians - just a scaling issue from history
  angle = (float) ((1-aa) * (angle + gyroangledt)) + (aa * x_accdeg);//aa allows us to feed a bit (0.5%) of the accelerometer data into the angle calculation
  //so it slowly corrects the gyro (which drifts slowly with tinme remember). Accel sensitive to vibration though so aa does not want to be too large.
  //this is why these boards do not work if an accel only is used. We use gyro to do short term tilt measurements because it is insensitive to vibration
  //the video on my instructable shows the skateboard working fine over a brick cobbled surface - vibration +++ !
  anglerads = (float) angle * 0.017453; //converting to radians again a historic scaling issue from past software

You have only posted a code fragment so it is impossible to be sure what's going on, but I'd guess that the '350' referred to is the orientation of the 'at rest' position. I don't see 350 in the code but I do see 315 so perhaps it has already been 'varied by trial and error' without updating the comment. In any case it would be better to define that magic number as a constant with a name and/or comment to explain what it represents - similarly for the many other magic numbers in this code.