Burn Arduino bootloader with Leonardo.

Hi everyone. I have a standalone Atmega 328P with the standard Arduino UNO bootlaoder preloaded (got it from Sparkfun). Like the UNO, it is set to operate on 5V at 16mhz. However, for a project, I need for it to run on 3.3V, and therefore 8mhz. I understand that running at a different speed required a different bootloader, but I don't have am ISP to burn a new bootloader with. The only other Arduino I have is the Leonardo. I know that you can use older Arduino boards as ISPs, but how about the Leonardo? I found another long thread about this topic but couldn't make sense of it. I want to simply be able to use my Leonardo board to burn a bootloader to the standalone 328P. There's no way to remove the 32u4 from the Leonardo though, so how could this be done?

Finally, I'm completely new to burning bootloaders, so of I want my 328P to run on 3.3v at 8mhz, what bootloader would be recommended?

I want my 328P to run on 3.3v at 8mhz, what bootloader would be recommended

I successfully used (burned) the "Lilypad Arduino w Atmega 328". But the "Arduino Pro or Pro Mini at 3.3V" should work as well.

I figured it out. I just used Nick Gammon's Atmega Programmer Sketch.