Burn Atmega328 internal 8mhz bootloder with Arudino uno

Hi guys i am trying to burn Atmega328 internal 8mhz bootloder with Arudino uno but will get

Yikes! Invalid device signature. Double check connections and try again, or use -F to override this check.

error Is this because i don't have 1 mhz clock installed on my breadborad?

When you buy a new ATmega328p, I think it is set to internal oscillator. So that makes it possible to set the fuses and burn the bootloader without external crystal.

When you bought a few ATmega328 without the 'P', you have a chip that is not Arduino compatible. It is possible to force the ATmega328P bootloader on it, making the Arduino IDE think it is a ATmega328P. Or you can create a new bootloader and new board in boards.txt for the ATmega328.

You do have a special bootloader for 8MHz ? and a board definition in boards.txt ?

hi was hinking to use LilyPad bootloader I have chip that has already arduino bootloder To i understand corretly that there is possibility to force chip to use internal clock?

No, the fuse sets the clock.

It is possible to force a ATmega328P (with the ā€˜Pā€™) bootloader into a ATmega328 (without the ā€˜Pā€™).

Which ATmega chip do you have ?
When you buy a ATmega chip with the Uno bootloader preloaded into it, you need an external clock or crystal to be able to burn another bootloader into it.