Burning bootloader to Atmega 328 chip using LilyPad Arduino

Hi there!!!

I'm new for embedded electronics. I'm trying to burn the bootloader for arduino IDE to new Atmega 328 (standalone on breadboard).

For this application I use the LilyPad Arduino as ISP programmer ( this is only way I can use this moment ) . After wireing everything on bread board as shown in tutorial, after all steps that was dublecheckd I get the folowing message during the burning proccess : Error while burning bootloader avrdude: stk500_paged_write(): (a) protocol error, expect=0x14, resp=0x64 avrdude: stk500_cmd(): programmer is out of sync

If there is something that i have to change in the sketch or in the software ( i assume that it is the software problem) Lily Pad runs the sketches that I upload via ftdi brakeboard just fine. Arduino IDE version is 1.0

Thanks!

After (not deep :) ) diging in the forum I have realized that downgrade of arduino IDE 1.0 to previous versions may solve my problem! :~

Still have a problem with FTDI breakboard and atmega 328 wiered as sown on the picture below ( with external power suply). I have tried to connect GND of FTDI to GND on the bread board as well
Only red Led blinks ( TX ) on FTDI when trying to upload the sketch.
After burning the bootloader via Lily pad as ISP to Atmega first sketch upload goes just fine.
but each next try unsuccessful!
BTW FTDI breakboard works properly with Lily pad and upload sketches.

may be some one can explain me what I’m doing wrong!
Thanks!!!